Friday, March 18, 2011

Exactly what are YOU looking at??!! Sassy Cheryl's Wanna Be a Bunny


Oh my gosh, this card was so much fun to make! I knew as soon as I laid my eyes on this Sassy Cheryl's stamp,  Wanna Be a Bunny, exactly what I was going to do with her! Isn't she about the cutest thing you've ever seen???!!! She's colored with Copic markers (my very favorite blues and pinks) and then I fussy cut her out and she's popped up from the oval Nestie. The sentiment is one I came up with myself and printed it out on my computer.


I just colored the grass in with Copics as well. All the panels are machine stitched and popped up for lots of dimension on the card. The bow is made using the Bow Easy and May Arts silk ribbon. The charm was a gift from Diana at Magnolia-licious. Cardstock is Bazzill and the DP is Hoppy Hearts from Nitwit Collections.



That's it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today,  and I hope to see you back again soon! Have a fabulous weekend! Hugs!

I am entering this in the following challenges:
Sassy Cheryl's challenge - Nature (nature was evidently pretty cruel about someone's ears!! )
The Pink Elephant - spring
The ABC Challenge - Q is for Quote

Copics used:

shorts and shoes - B91, 93, 95, and 97
shirt and bunny ears - R81, 83, 85, and 89
B41 for shading on the white
I'm sorry...I can't remember what YR's I used on the carrots
grass - G21, 24 and YG67
skin - E11, 01, and 00 with R20 on her cheeks

No comments:

Post a Comment